Saturday 15 September 2012

And You Call Me Unhealthy.........

Hiya

As you can see from my posts that I do eat a fair bit of veg and salad.  Last night my husband commented that low carb is just not healthy.  Uuuurrrmmmmm his normal daily food is cereal for breakfast, cheese sandwich and crisps for lunch and meat, chips and salad (forced to eat it) for tea, then when kids in bed he will eat chocolate and crisps.  And I am unhealthy!!!!!!!!!  Especially as he said this last night after eating pepperoni pizza so NO veg at all yesterday.  So, really, who is the unhealthy one?

Anyway...

B - bacon, fried egg, cherry tomatoes and mushroom with stilton on top.  Here is a picture (the egg is black as I used the frying pan after making the kids pancakes this morning)
 
L - nothing, was full after late breakfast (went to Lidl before making breakfast)
T - turkey mince with tin toms, onion, pepper and celery with salad.  Sprinkled stilton on top.  I froze half for another day.  Here is  picture.


Snacks - none

Drinks - 2 cups of tea and 2 pints of water

Exercise - none

Joints - aching fingers, wonder if it because I have eaten tomatoes over last few days.

Asthma - been ok today

I had my wine last night and not got a clue what time I went to bed but I was awake at 7.30am so got up.  I like getting up early on a weekend as it means I can get to Lidl before their offers sell out! lol 

I did have a bit of a wobble last night.  Got as far as opening fridge before thinking 'I am not even hungry so why am I looking for food'.  I then shut the fridge door and went back to my wine. :D

I hope you are having a great weekend.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment