Sunday 9 September 2012

Day 7

Good Evening

Well, a whole week without cheating.  Last night I think I had too much to drink as I got the munchies big time.  Luckily I had these in the fridge that I bought months ago and never ate as I always went for the 'naughty' food.

The only downside was they are hard sweets and I do like chewy sweets.  Like Haribo type of thing, so will keep a look out when shopping as I really must keep stuff in for my weaker moments! :D

B - fry up like yesterday
L - cheese salad
T - BBQ food (cooked on grill as it rained!) and salad

Snacks - cheese

Drinks - 1 cup of tea, 3 pints squash and 2 pints water

Exercise - 2 hour slow walk

Asthma - was bad when i got up but improved throughout the day

Joints - bit clicky.  Really should actually stop eating tomatoes but I like them!! :(

I even got up at 7.30am this morning and left everyone else in bed to have my fry up.  I am feeling so much better on a morning.  And I am not getting that tired feeling around 2pm when if I sat down I would be dozing so all's good.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment