Monday 17 September 2012

Day 15

Evening all

Still not cheating.  Just watching hubby eat whatever he wants and drink whatever he wants.  But I have stayed strong!  Go me!!!! :D

B - homemade yogurt
L - leftover pork, cheese and salad
T - mince (mince with tinned toms, celery, onion, pepper) with salad and baby spinache.  As you can see I put far too much cheese on.


Snacks - none

Drinks - 2 cups of tea and 3 pints water

Exercise - 35 min brisk walk and running around busy all day

Joints - my thumb has been really aching today, not sure if its all the tomatoes I ate over the weekend or if its because its a bit chilly

Asthma - still fine :D

This is the view I had when I walked to the beach this morning.  Looked nicer in real life.
 
I woke up at 5am after going to bed at midnight.  Thankfully I managed to get back to sleep.  Apparently football is on tonight (my usual excuse for wine/beer and choccy) so will do some sewing instead.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment