Monday 3 September 2012

Day 1

Good Evening

I am really pleased with myself today.  I didnt think that I would be able to get up at 6.30am after 6 weeks off school.   I weighed myself today as well.  I would like to lose some weight but as long as I get my asthma and joints in order I can exercise more and lose weight that way if I dont lose any with the actual low carbing.

Day 1 weight - 10st 9lbs  :O

Anyway today I have had

B - cheese and ham omelette
L - steaklette with huge salad and cheese on top (steaklette is a square burger that I get from butchers, but I wont be getting them again as they really are not the best but I do have a huge pack so they need to be eaten).
T - roast chicken, cabbage, broccoli, sage and onion sausagemeat (I just mixed a small onion with sage and some sausagemeat.  Was lovely. :D) and gravy.

Snacks - none

Drinks - 1 cup of tea with sugar (naughty I know), 2 pints weak squash, 3 pints water

Exercise - 30 minute almost brisk dog walk, running around like a lunatic all day cleaning, shopping and just doing stuff (yes I am including that as exercise as it felt like it at the time lol)

Joints - fingers bit achy today but didnt need to click them first thing (I have cut back on tomatoes for the last week so may be due to that)

Asthma - Felt a bit wheezy first thing and whilst rushing around during the day

Day 1 has been pretty good.  Not been tempted even when making a huge choccy birthday cake for my eldest birthday tomorrow.  I feel full although I do feel bloated from all the water I have drunk, not used to it these days.  I am putting a lot of trust in the butcher that the steaklettes and sausagemeat doesnt have much filler so no carbs.  I hope I wont regret that!

I will be getting my crocheting out tonight to keep my hands busy not eating and having an early night as I am absolutly hanging.  Maybe a slightly quieter day is in order for tomorrow, like that will ever happen. :D

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment