Tuesday 25 September 2012

Want to eat and eat and eat


Hiya

I really want to eat.  I am not hungry but I just want to eat.  Doesnt help that I have made jam tarts and smartie cookie cake for the kids for snacks and lunch boxes and I ate 1 smartie, I think thats what set me off.  Ha, more like I am just a pig and trying to use it as an excuse.

B - nothing, still feeling full of cold and couldnt forse myself to eat
L - ham and cheese salad
T - roast chicken with sausagemeat/sage/onion balls and cabbage with gravy

snacks - none

drinks - 3 cups of tea and 1 pint water

exercise - cleaning

joints - bit clicky but not aching

asthma - ok

I felt like having sugar in my tea today so I had 2 like I used to and had to throw it away.  Then I tried 1 and sitll, too sweet so back to no sugar.  Maybe tomorrow if I feel like it I will have 1/2 teaspoon?????

I really hope I feel better tomorrow, and it stops raining, the garden is flooded and poor Rex refuses to leave the house for his walk. 

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment