Wednesday 12 September 2012

Rain Doesnt Make Me Walk Faster :(

Evening all

Been a funny day weather wise, lots of bright sunny spells followed by lots of rain.  Went for my walk and it was bright sunshine and got to the beach and it started raining.  I walked as fast as I could back and got back the same time as yesterday.  So I didnt walk any faster in the rain, funny that, you would think I would as I really dont like getting wet! lol

B - homemade yoghurt (this is higher carb than I usually have which is why I have never worked out the actual carbs but didnt effect me before so will see how I go on it)
L - ham and cheese salad
T - toad without the hole, brocolli and green beans

Snacks - none (even resisted the biccys in my meeting this morning :D)

Drinks - 1 cup of tea (no sugar), 4 pints water

Exercise - 35 minute brisk walk

Joints - fingers aching this morning but it was a bit chilly so to be expected

Asthma - fine until I sorted more dusty stuff out

I managed to stay up until 11pm last night and woke up at 5.30am but did manage to get back to sleep so that was good.  I think I need to try to go to bed at 11pm and hopefully will sleep until around 6am.  Although I could do with a nap now.......................................

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment