Friday 14 September 2012

Confession Time

Evening all

A confession.  I had a glass of wine last night, ok it was 2.  And I will be having a glass of wine tonight, ok, will be at least 2!  I also havent eaten enough veg today or drank enough water so not the best day but again, not actually cheated (wine doesnt count! lol)

Weigh in - 10st 4lbs (2lbs loss since Monday - whoo hoo)

B - homemade yoghurt
L - ham and cheese
T - omelette pizza topped with tinned toms, cheddar, onion, home grown pepper (sadly not grown by me but I have been given the plant so hopefully I can keep it alive), ham, pepperoni, stilton and mozerella.  I love stilton on pizza, makes it really tasty.  I took the picture before taking it off the pan today as I knew it would get a bit demolished in the process and i was right.


Snacks - none

Drinks - 3 cups of tea and 1 pint of water

Exercise - 30 minute brisk walk

Joints - fine today

Asthma - thats been ok today as well :D

We ended up watching a film last night so didnt get to bed until 12.30am!  I woke up at 5am :o  But did go back to sleep, phew.  And I have not been tired at all today, still got lots of energy, did have earlier anyway! :P

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment