Thursday 13 September 2012

Day 11

Good Evening

Well, another day down.  I havent drank enough water today or eaten enough veg/salad.  Just been so busy.  But I havent cheated either.  Usually when I am this busy I would grab a handful of the kids sweets everytime I pass the fridge but not anymore. :D

B - homemade yoghurt
L - ham and cheese
T - gammon with salad

Snacks - none

Drinks - 2 cups of tea and 2 pints water

Exercise - 30ish min brisk walk in the cold :(  Where did summer go?????

Joints - fine today but not eaten tomatoes for a few days until tea today.

Asthma - fine all day but this evening started feeling wheezy.  Think all the sorting of dusty stuff has put dust in air.  Need to clean the house thoroughly.

Another evening of staying up until 11pm last night.  And slept until 5.45am.  Getting better.  :D

I am planning on walking on the school run next week, which upset the kids a lot but it will mean another 40 mins brisk walking and 1 hour slow walking with the kids! lol

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment