Sunday 16 September 2012

Cant Beat a Bit of Crackling

Hello

Quiet day today, watched the kids and hubby stuff their faces with sweets while we watched a film this afternoon.  I did buy some almonds to have but decided that as I wasnt hungry I wouldnt eat them. :D

B - same as yesterday
L - a few dairylea triangles (still full from breakfast again)
T - roast pork with loads of crackling, cabbage, carrot and parsnip with gravy.  It is higher carb than I would usually have as I dont have parsnips and only have carrot if it is in the bags of salad I buy.  And it was bloody lovely!


Snacks - none

Drinks - 2 cups of tea and 3 pints water

Exercise - none

Joints - fingers a bit clicky today (might try a few days off tomatoes again)

Asthma - been fine today

I woke up stupidly early again at 5am and just dozed on and off until the kids woke up at 8.  I am definatly sleeping better (before 5am) and feeling a lot more energic during the day.

Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment